Friday, September 4, 2009

wrong address


can any one help i brought a phone off a seller on here and when the email came through to confirm payment it was in my old address i did change all my addresses to my new one few weeks ago but for some reason pay pal decided to use my old one ! ive now changed it all properly problem i have now is phone is going to be shipped to old address but my old house is no longer occupied and borded up as involved in a fire from next door so not recieving any mail wot so ever ive sent a email to the seller straight away to explain the situation and also for last 2 days ringing them but no joy no email back and no one answering the phone i no there a good company but i cant get hold of them to try and sort this out as far as i can see it hasnt been shipped yet ,so im in a bit of a dilemma ?






Orignal From: wrong address

No comments:

Post a Comment