Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Been well had!

Afternoon everybody.After buying a rare ps1 game, the item arrived in a terrible state. Badly scratched disc and case smashed in two. The seller would not budge on a partial refund even though I gave him positive feedback, (very naive I know).I entered into a SNAD dispute and sent it back with tracking and gave this number to paypal. They then asked for further proof and I had to fax a copy of the postal receipt/claim number etc to them too. More hassle.I have logged in today and the case is now closed (in the sellers favour) saying the tracking was invalid. I've triple checked everything and all is correct. The only thing is, it is stating he hasn't yet signed for it, but if he does after receiving a paypal email which he will, he's going to sign and keep the game and my money (12.00)!!I've been on ebay for just over a year, (mostly selling), and this is the first claim I've had to do....and it's gone belly up!! I thought paypal was rock solid when it came to buyers.Any advice would be great, but I also want to put a complaint in against paypal....could anyone point me in the right direction?Apologies for the essay, but it's got my goat good

Orignal From: Been well had!

No comments:

Post a Comment