Saturday, September 12, 2009

Seller has changed their mind after auction closed

I placed a winning bid for an item. I paid immediately via PayPal and the funds have cleared from my account. Having not received the goods, I contacted the seller and asked when I could expect to receive them.The seller informed me that she had relisted the item because she didn't get enough money for it and should have placed a reserve on it (which she didn't!)As I won the bid, as per the details of her sale, and the funds have cleared my account, should it not be a "done deal" and the seller should send me the goods as described?I know I could claim back the money via PayPal protection but I'd like to know the legal position on this sort of thing. Can anyone help?

Orignal From: Seller has changed their mind after auction closed

No comments:

Post a Comment