Saturday, September 12, 2009

Legal Action

I bought a BMW car for 955pounds, the seller said the car will get back from garage after a week from bid ending. He wanted payment by paypal but I offered cash on collection when he refused I told him I can pay him 200 deposit by paypal till he gets the car to secure my purchase which again he refused so I ended up paying the full 955, because of the amount paid paypal had to review paymwnt and withing 3 days its was authorised and given to seller. I got email from paypal confirming payment authorised and seller advised to ship the item, however the seller immediately refuded the payment stating he was told by paypal its not safe. he requested to cancel the transaction and I refused. then left him negative feedback he emailed me threatening me to take legal action for defemation on my negative feedback I called ebay to remove the word fraudlent from the feedback but ebay told me its not possible i can only change it to positive feedback which i refused and then I was told not to worry as its honest feedback. Then I called paypal to confirm the transcation was safe and I was informed that if the transaction was nto safe it would not have been authorised and stated that the account is in good standing and the seller should have shipped the item.so i left the feedback and forgot the matter today I got a letter from seller saying he intend to take legal action for defemation so I thought to myself if thats the case I should also make a claim for breach of contract of sale what do you think?Thanks

Orignal From: Legal Action

No comments:

Post a Comment