Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not recieved item after 6 weeks

Hi all,I've bought an item but not recieved it, even though seller has tried (twice!) to send it to me. To explain- I had bought said item but requested it go to an address other than that stated via Paypal- adding a note on Paypal and emailing seller (via Ebay) to request she send to new address. She agreed to this, but then sent to wrong address anyway. I couldn't collect the item from the delivery address and it was returned to her. After this I then requested that the item be sent again and to a third address, and also requested that she confirmed this was OK and would definately check she was writing the correct address onto the package! She then sent the item again, but immediately after sending emailed me Paypal confirmation showing it went to wrong address!! I am also unable to collect/have item re-directed but now don't want to bother a third delivery, but would rather try for a refund. Of course, after the 45 day period has ended, this might be difficult to sort out and Ebay seem completely unable to take the above circumstances into account and cancel their 45 day rule to start the resolution process, in this case. Anyway, I'm not really sure what I can do here, but one end result is, during any future transaction, I think I'll have to treat all Ebay sellers the same and make sure all instructions are amazingly easy to follow!! I'm not sure that, even for really busy sellers, things can get all that complicated, but my scenario surely cant be too testing??! Oh, I should say that, after contacting Ebay customer support, they said they could reverse the Paypal transaction once I'd advised them of all the above- but so far no email to confirm/the Paypal transaction screen shows not change. I guess these guys are pretty inadequate also!Anyway any advice would be appreciated.Bests,Sigmund

Orignal From: Not recieved item after 6 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment