Saturday, September 12, 2009

Opinion on making auctions Private...?

I have been trading on eBay on and off for about 7 years and nowadays, my auctions vary in popularity. I had started clicking the box for keeping bidders ID hidden but some different topics on here have different opinions on whether this is a good idea or not. We all know eBay keeps moving the goalposts on their rules/guidelines etc and not always for the better, certainly in my opinion, making it harder for legitimate sellers like myself.I thought keeping bidders IDs hidden from other bidders stops them from getting hassled by other people who are selling the same item and offering them their own item cheaper?Would be interested to see what other people think, any thoughts on whether this hidden ID stops or encourages people from bidding, or does it make me look suspicious?

Orignal From: Opinion on making auctions Private...?

No comments:

Post a Comment