Friday, September 4, 2009

What should i do?


Hi folks, i was wondering if anyone could help me resolve a problem?I sold a mobile phone to a member on the 26th Aug, once the auction ended i promptly sent him an invoice.3 days later still no contact or payment was made so i sent another invoice with a note asking the person to contact me regarding the unpaid item.7 days later there was still no reply so i sent him a message saying if he made no attempt to contact me i would have no choice but to open an unpaid item dispute. He then contacted me saying he had found his old phone and no longer needed mines and would refund my relist fees, but the guy had won auctions for other phones (similar model to mines) after my auction ended and his feedback isn't the best.So what do i do?? should i open an unpaid item dispute? or do i accept his payment for relist fees? and if so how do i go about closing the deal with him?Sorry for the long winded post folks.Thanks in advanceScott






Orignal From: What should i do?

No comments:

Post a Comment