Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Item entirely different in comparison with the photos!!!

Hello there!I was watching a coat.I read all the description page and shipping fees(30$),i checked the measurements and since everything was ok i bought it and unfortunately as always i payed for it immediately. 20 minutes after, the seller mails me saying :"hi,your good (item number) actual color and the picture are different, pls check.."And it had some links that i copy-paste them to see the item. In my suprise, i see that the pink-wooled coat was a red different material coat and even the fur was different!!I immediately sent him that i want a refund cos i didnt payed for that. He said ok. Today its the second day and mailed him about the refund and he told me :"We already sent for the factory to order, will have the news very quickly, for on yours affirmation and picture entirely alike, if you will want, will ask the patience to wait for 2-3 days". I sent him that the items r different but i'll wait 2-3 days.I just wanted to ask DOES REFUND HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE FACTORY?Or he's making fun of me???Plz answer cos its the first and i dont know if he's lying or not.thank u

Orignal From: Item entirely different in comparison with the photos!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment