Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Not refunded by a seller within more than 45 days after purchase

I got the item I bought and found it not as described. Contacted the seller and he agreed to refund me. I've sent the item back to him and didn't get refund. The seller doesn't respond to any of my emails I've sent him in different ways but he is active on ebay (I see his new listings every week). I've even opened a case in the resolution center. All this process took more than 45 days and now I realized I can do nothing against the seller, even cannot leave him a negative feedback for this transaction. Now I left without item, money and ability to do something. I think the Buyer Protection program on ebay sucks.

Orignal From: Not refunded by a seller within more than 45 days after purchase

No comments:

Post a Comment