Friday, September 4, 2009

bought courier service on ebay


HiI really don't know what to do-I bought courier service on ebay, and paid through paypal, arranged for it to be picked up today(Thursday 3rd sept) However, when I got home last night, I had a dhl attempted delivery notice through my door. I contacted DHL, but was advised I needed to contact the person I booked it from, which I have-only they are not replying to my emails. I have also noticed on the original confirmation email I got of them, it says if DHL turn up and theres no one home for collection, you will be charged for delivery all over again! But I did say I wanted it today, and that's what my original confirmation email says too, so it ist my fault.So what can I do next? Thanks in advance






Orignal From: bought courier service on ebay

No comments:

Post a Comment