Wednesday, September 23, 2009

buyer says doesnt have paypal?

Someone has won my auction. They contacted me after winning asking for address to send payment. I replied immediatly stating i only accept paypal as its safer for us both.They have contacted me today stating they dont have paypal? I thought it was ebay policy that payments were made by paypal and you had to have an account to bid?Where do you think i should go from here? My auctions state payment by paypal only. I have sold about 15 things on ebay and between non payers, oversees bidders who dont ask before bidding and then tell you what they are paying and now buyers who wont pay by paypal i have had nothing but hassle. Never again!!I have been a buyer for ages and i bid and pay - thought it was simple?? lol

Orignal From: buyer says doesnt have paypal?

No comments:

Post a Comment