Friday, September 4, 2009

Returning an item - address confusion


I appologize if I am posting this to the wrong board - I am not sure which one to choose.I am in need of returning an item for an exchange, as the seller sent me the item in the wrong size. In contacting the seller, I was provided with a return address that does not include a name, only a unit #, street and city. It seems the return address is complete, except for the name. I've asked the seller for clarification on this.I also pulled the seller's contact info through eBay and find that the return address the seller gave me does not match the eBay contact info.The item will be returned with tracking, but I am uncertain about the two different addresses and would be grateful for any comments/advice on how to handle the address issue.Thanks.






Orignal From: Returning an item - address confusion

No comments:

Post a Comment