Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Have committed to buy using wrong account.

I have an account set up for my son with no paypal attatched to it and my own account which has. Accidently i bought an item using his account and not mine. I contacted the seller immediately explaining and asking if the either the invoice could be sent to my account or email or could he relist the item and send me the link and i'd buy it straight away. I received a very blunt email telling me that i could retract my bid but they weren't prepared to do anything else as they were new to ebay and didn't want to get into anything they didn't know about and they would be charged double for re enlisting. Not sure what to do as i really want the item, help.

Orignal From: Have committed to buy using wrong account.

No comments:

Post a Comment