Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Returns

Hi Have been selling for a while now on ebay and never put anything on that I would not want to bay myself. Recently put a pair of SKINNY JEANS SIZE 10 ON and some new ebayer bidded for them! had to pay me by ebay cheque even though I had said by paypal only and I had to wait for the cheque to clear. When it cleared sent the parcel 1st class not 2nd class lost 14p but felt she had been waiting and as I am kind sent them. Today got an email asking if she could return them and refund the money as they did not fit her!! and had I tumble dryed them??? Firstly they are SKINNY JEANS and the other item she has brought on ebay was a size 12!! and I do not even own a tumble dryer!!! I list no returns on my adverts!!! As I do not want to get bad feedback although I have done nothing wrong I have emailed her back and said could she post it back to me first class and I will refund the jean money but not the postage!!! Is this okay to do?? Have I done the right thing?? and why should the seller always back down because they do not want to get bad feedback? Really upset as I have done nothing wrong and feel in the wrong!!! Thanks for reading this any replies and advice would be grateful Nicola

Orignal From: Returns

No comments:

Post a Comment