Wednesday, September 23, 2009

I sold same item to two different people

Hi there I sold a item to a international bidder and she did not pay me for 6 days, and I thought she was not going to pay so I give a second chance offer to another bidder and he accepted it ( not paid yet)Then two hours later the first bidder paid me! ( payment still pending in Paypal) so I got in touch with the second bidder asking if it is ok to send it to the first one ( the first one bought other stuff as well. I also copied a link of same item I was selling to the second bidder for him to consider) Then the second one repliey me with a rather rude email saying I am bending the rules and he is going to report it to ebay and give me a negitive feedback. I am very confused now I should have notify the first bidder that I would no longer accept her payment before I send the second chance offer , but I did not do it.Now I am in trouble what should I do?

Orignal From: I sold same item to two different people

No comments:

Post a Comment