Wednesday, July 28, 2010

mamas and papas ziko

Hi,I know some people have had problems with there Ziko,but I have to say in my experience the Ziko has been the best buggy I have ever purchased,so much so that I have 2 in different colours(hot chocolate and mushy peas).


It has been the smoothest pushchair to push and the one that my son likes the best for comfort,I have had a maxi cosi(lovely but not very compact when folded down)and a maclaren triumph(too lightweight,falls backwards with the slightest weight on the handle bars even with a 2 year old in it).


The chasisand fabric is lovely and eye catching and also very tough.


I wouldrecomend the ZIKO to any of my friends wanting to buy a pushchair.


thanks for reading,hope this helps you make your mind up on your purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment