Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Big R/C Tank

I bought one of the Heng Long Tiger tanks in 1/16th scale from HF Trade in Germany. I have read the guides written by people who have not had a good experience and thought you may like to read a positive one. I won the auction, they sent an invoice, I payed via paypal. They said when it was shipped. It arrived 10 days after the auction ended. Feedback was left by both parties, amd three months later I am still having great fun with "that bloody kids toy" as my wife calls it. (I must stop shooting at her with it) With most things in life there are good and bad, check feedback, nobody forces you to buy. If things are faulty, talk to the seller. A lot of Ebay sellers are not big firms, but garage sellers with normal full time jobs. Be patient, and most problems will be solved. Ebay is fun, I know hard earned money is involved, but enjoy................

No comments:

Post a Comment