Sunday, October 18, 2009

How do I make sure I get my refund?

Hi,Please could you give me some advice on action to take following the return of some software I purchased from a business seller via paypal.Sale date/paid for:29/09/09.Requested a return for refund from seller by email within 7 days. They accepted.Item posted back to seller by me on 5/10/09 recorded delivery. Signed for 6/10/09.How I understand it is..a) they have 30 days to issue a refund, starting from date item was returned to them (6/10/09 - 5/11/09)b) if i want to open a dispute within ebay I have to do it within the same timeframe that the seller has to issue a refund (6/10/09 - 5/11/09)c) i can open a paypal dispute within 45 days, but starting from date of sale (29/09/09 - 13/11/09) instead of date of return.Is the above correct, should I send a reminder to seller?I know it has not been that long since I sent it but I have not heard anything from them yet.Thanks

Orignal From: How do I make sure I get my refund?

No comments:

Post a Comment