Sunday, October 18, 2009

Barred from ebay site - IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!

I'm not sure if I'm on the correct site, but can someone help me with this problem please.A few weeks ago I bid on an item and won. Unfortunately, I did not receive the item so I emailed the seller who quite frankly was not too polite! After several emails back and forth she very reluctantly paid the money back into my PayPal account. A few weeks later I received an email from her saying that she had received the item back from Royal Mail and that it had been sitting in the Collection Office after the Royal Mail had posted cards through my letterbox. I explained to her that I had not received any cards from Royal Mail and that I was surprised because all the posties and delivery people know me very well due to the amount of my ebay buying. I asked if she would let me buy the item again, to which I have not even had the courtesy of a reply. I went back on the said ebay site and noticed that the item had been relisted. I put in a bid but when I was asked to confirm the bid, I had been barred from the site!! Where do I stand regarding this matter. Should I report her to ebay or should I just suffer the fact that this woman can pick and choose whom she wants to barr from her ebay site?

Orignal From: Barred from ebay site - IT'S NOT MY FAULT!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment