Friday, August 6, 2010

Nigeria Scam

I to was one of the unfortunates scammed by the low life scum that pose as buyers from Nigeria.


I sold a couple of mobile phones on ebay without any problems and started to get the hang of it, untill I got a offer that was hard to refuse or so I thought. I closed the bidding early and accepted their bid.I then gota spoof email from paypal saying that it was paid (which looked genuine)and they needed a tracking number from the post office, Iposted the parcel the same day got the tracking number and emailed it to themonly to be warned shortly afterfrom a collegue that the same thing happened to her. I rushed back to the post office and got my parcel back in time, then contacted the email address I had for them in nigreia and toldthem exactly what I thought of him/her.


I have noticed that they are still doing it, this should be on the ebay homepage warning people of this SCAM.



No comments:

Post a Comment