Saturday, August 21, 2010

MIO DIGIWALKER P350 POCKET PC BUILTIN GPS RECEIVER

MIO DIGIWALER P350


It is avery stylish, pocket sizehandheld devicerunningWindows Mobile with Pocket Word and Excel.It has Pocket Outlook and Media Player and many other features as standard too.


Most important feature is it's builtin GPS receiver. I have to say that it is a very powerful and accurate GPS receiver with 16 channels. I've used few models of TomTom and Navmanand some bluetooth GPS receiver, Iwas amazed that Digiwalker P350made a very goodGPS connectionin my room where TomTom or Navman never worked. P350 also has a standard antenna connection but I never had to use it. The received is not only powerful it also gets ready for work in very short time.


I've am using TomTom Navigator 6 with my P350. The installation is hassel free. Simply insert the TomTom SD card, the installation will start and it only takes few seconds. You don't need to setup the GPS receiver as TomTom will recognize it itself.


P350 has a mini USB connection and an Infrared port. If you have some extra pounds I'd suggest to go for P550 which has same features as P350 with WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity option.


No comments:

Post a Comment